Follow the steps in the video to add your signature to the native email app on your phone. Steps are reproduced below the video for quick access.
Steps Shown in Video
- Send an email to yourself from an email account that already has the signature setup.
- Open the email on your phone.
- Long touch near the beginning of the signature to start selecting the signature.
- Drag the selection to select the whole signature.
- Tap “Copy” once the whole signature is selected.
- Close the email app and open the Settings app.
- In Settings go to “Mail, Contact, Calendars”.
- Scroll down to “Signature”.
- Tap in the blank box and then tap “Paste”.
- Your signature is good to go. You can open a new email in the email app to verify.